Human Resources/ Office Manager
Jenifer Wright was born and raised in Terre Haute, Indiana. Jenifer is happily married to Jonathan Wright and has two sons, Hunter Wright and Garrytt Wright. Jenifer and her husband own and operate for over 16 years, Wright Pool Service. Wright's Pool Service has been a proud sponsor of the REX since the Organization began in 2010.
Jenifer has been with the REX since early 2014 as the Office Manager working alongside the six REX Owners, Bruce Rosselli, Brian Dorsett, Ray Kepner, Bob Brown, Kevin Hoolehan, and John Newton.
In early 2017, Jenifer was promoted as the new Director of Human Resources. In her role, she manages all employees each season and oversees all REX operations in the office setting and at Bob Warn Field.
Jenifer went to Indiana State University and studied Business Management and Economics. She has two Associates Degrees from Ivy Tech Community College in Business Administration and Human Resources. Jenifer is currently pursuing another degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance/Accounting from St Mary of the Woods College.
Jenifer volunteers her time to several agencies across the Wabash Valley, such as, the American Red Cross, United Way, Junior Achievement, Vigo County YMCA, Terre Haute Young Leaders, Special Olympics, and The Lighthouse Mission.
Jenifer and her husband are dedicated to helping their community thrive by serving food at The Lighthouse Mission, assisting with street clean up days, and actively participate in events that help support the military. They donate school supplies to schools in need, donate food to their local food pantries, donate backpacks to their church, and sponsor area youth Little Leagues.
Present Affiliations and Volunteer Organizations:
- Chamber of Commerce Terre Haute Young Leaders- Vice President
- Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- Vigo County YMCA Board Secretary
- Junior Achievement Board of Directors
- United Way-Success By Six- Board of Directors
- United Way- Day of Action- Committee Member
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation-Distribution/Grant Panel
- Ivy Tech Community Foundation- Circle of Ivy Committee Member
Past and Present Awards:
- 2016 Terre Haute Young Leader of the Year-Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Wabash Valley Excellence in Volunteerism Award-Ivy Tech Community College
- 2016 Reader's Choice "Best Place to Buy Swimming Pools"-Tribune Star
- 2015 Reader's Choice "Best Place to Buy Swimming Pools"-Tribune Star
- 2012 Wright's Pool Service "Fastest Growing Business"-Chamber of Commerce
Jenifer is proud to be working for REX Baseball and loves working within the community. She hopes to provide families with a fun and positive experience all summer long where families can build great memories through baseball. She looks forward to seeing where this will take her and is excited to meet new people every season!
GO REX NATION!