Director of Human Resources
Jenifer Wright was born and raised in Terre Haute, Indiana. Jenifer is happily married to Jonathan Wright and has two sons, Hunter Wright and Garrytt Wright. Jenifer and her husband own and operate for over 15 years, Wright Pool Service. Wright's Pool Service has been a proud sponsor of the REX since the Organization became established in 2010.
Jenifer has been with the REX since early 2014 as the Office Manager working alongside the six REX Owners, Bruce Rosselli, Brian Dorsett, Ray Kepner, Bob Brown, Kevin Hoolehan, and John Newton.
In early 2017, Jenifer was promoted to the Director of Human Resources. In her role, she manages all employees each season and oversees all REX operations in the office setting and at Bob Warn Field.
Jenifer went to Indiana State University and studied Business Management and also has two Associate Degrees from Ivy Tech Community College in Business Administration and Human Resources. In 2016, she decided to carry out her Associates in Business Administration and turned it into a Bachelor’s from Saint Mary of the Woods College. She looks to move on to receiving her MBA from Indiana State University.
Jenifer volunteers her time to several agencies across the Wabash Valley, such as, the American Red Cross, United Way, Junior Achievement, Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce, Terre Haute Young Leaders, and the Special Olympics
Present Affiliations and Volunteer Organizations:
- Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Chair of Terre Haute Young Leaders
- Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- Junior Achievement Board of Directors
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation-Distribution/Grant Panel
- Ivy Tech Community Foundation- Circle of Ivy Committee Member
Past and Present Awards:
- 2016 Terre Haute Young Leader of the Year-Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Wabash Valley Excellence in Volunteerism Award-Ivy Tech Community College
- 2016 Reader's Choice "Best Place to Buy Swimming Pools"-Tribune Star
- 2015 Reader's Choice "Best Place to Buy Swimming Pools"-Tribune Star
- 2012 Wright's Pool Service "Fastest Growing Business"-Chamber of Commerce
Jenifer is proud to be working for REX Baseball and loves working within the community. She hopes to provide families with a fun and positive experience all summer long where families can build great memories through baseball. She looks forward to seeing where this will take her and is excited to meet new people every season!
GO REX NATION!